ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Clinton Begin <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ibatis using my own pool
Date Thu, 26 Nov 2009 17:30:23 GMT
You're going to have to post your config file, as none of this makes much
sense as described.

1) The connection url has nothing to do with the pool configuration.

2) Yes, we'll need your XML configuration file (or at least that section)

3) The docs describe the SimpleDataSource, DBCP and JNDI.  The simplest way
to use a custom pool is to access it via JNDI. But you can also implement
your own provider.

Clinton