ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Tomáš Procházka <t.procha...@centrum.cz>
Subject ibator and default column value
Date Mon, 09 Nov 2009 06:43:14 GMT

Hi.

I tested now new commit of ibator with iBatis support, it works great.

I have only question. It's (or will be) possible generate also default value to class fields,
according to default value in DB? Some column has NULL, another 0 or true/false. If new instance
of domain class will be have default value it's easier to insert it in to table.

And it's possible something like incremental update od generated code? If I add some new column
to DB table? If I own query or methods to generated code it will be lost during next generate.