ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Rick.Wellman <Rick.Well...@kiewit.com>
Subject RE: NoSuchMethodError in iBatis with applet
Date Wed, 25 Nov 2009 23:24:37 GMT
I would guess this is more applet related than iBatis.  i.e. Do any of
the applet JARs contain your SQLMapConfig file? Or are you assuming that
it has access to the filesystem (because an applet does not have access
to the filesystem unless you explicitly configure it so).

This is just my first guess based on the information you provide in your
question.

-----Original Message-----
From: patrickos [mailto:tiernanoshea@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2009 5:08 PM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: NoSuchMethodError in iBatis with applet

Hello

I was wondering could anyone please help me. I made a Java applet using
iBatis for database operations. It works perfectly in Eclipse but when I
embed the applet in a JSP page, I get an iBatis error:

Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-2" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
com.ibatis.common.beans.ClassInfo.setCacheEnabled(Z)V
	at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.config.SqlMapConfiguration.setClassInfoCacheEna
bled(SqlMapConfiguration.java:59)
	at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.builder.xml.SqlMapConfigParser$3.process(SqlMap
ConfigParser.java:96)
	at
com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletParser.processNodelet(NodeletParser.java:11
2)
	at
com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletParser.process(NodeletParser.java:75)

etc

Could anyone please tell me what might cause this? It seems to fail when
upon reaching the SQLMapConfig file. Thank you very much for any help.

P.