ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Christopher.Mathru...@sybase.com
Subject Re: Problem when parsing dao.xml
Date Thu, 08 Oct 2009 16:38:39 GMT
Hi Nathan,

I know this is not the proper list for this question but seeing as you are
stating " how cool are unit tests that use mockito and guice! ", I was
wondering if you could provide us with a simple example of how you are
using Mockito with iBatis. While the Mockito website has some simple
examples of how to use the library I think it would help me a great deal
if I saw an actual real-world example with iBatis. If Mockito is so cool
then I would like to become more familiar with it.

Thanks....

Chris Mathrusse
christopher.mathrusse@sybase.com

Re: Problem when parsing dao.xml

Nathan Maves
to:
user-java, larry.meadors
10/07/2009 11:46 PM

Cc:
Clinton Begin
Please respond to user-java

yeah but how cool are unit tests that use mockito and guice!  BAM!  f'in
slick!

On Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 12:13 PM, Larry Meadors <larry.meadors@gmail.com>