ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Vinaya Tirikkovalluru" <vinaya.tirikkovall...@converge.com>
Subject Update Table with selected columns
Date Thu, 22 Oct 2009 19:26:04 GMT
Hi,

I am using Ibator to generate the Ibatis objects.

I have a requirement where I should be able to create the SQL as

Update table set a=1, b=2, c=3, .... Where clause/primary key

Any one did get this to work with Ibator? I would like to modify the
Ibator code if necessary

Thanks

Vinaya

This electronic message is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity(ies) named
above and may contain information which is privileged and/or confidential.  If you are not
the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, dissemination
or use of the contents of this message is prohibited.  If you received this message in error,
please notify the sender immediately.