ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Alex Sherwin <alex.sher...@acadiasoft.com>
Subject Can a ibatis statement create a trigger?
Date Wed, 28 Oct 2009 15:05:23 GMT
Using MySQL 5.1.x and iBatis 2.x,

We're trying to find a way to create triggers along with the schemas and
tables an iBatis function creates.  Currently, a stored procedure is
creating a new DB and adding tables (works fine), but MySQL stored
procedures cannot create triggers, so we're seeing if we can do this
with iBatis.  I've tried everything I can find, tried using the multi
query jdbc url param etc without any luck.

Main problem is that I need to set a delimiter, then set it back... and
I can't seem to find any way to do that with iBatis