ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Guy Rouillier <guyr-...@burntmail.com>
Subject Re: iBatis 3 Beta 4 new external dependencies
Date Mon, 12 Oct 2009 20:15:51 GMT
Clinton Begin wrote:
> Only collection properties should be populated when you refer to them
> (empty collections).  But complex association types should be null.

Sorry, I'm not comprehending the implications of your last statement.  I
have complex (non-primitive) object types in my associations.  Are you
saying that from Beta 4 onwards, all such associations will not be
populated if lazy loading is enabled?  So if you have non-primitive
associations, then you must disable lazy loading?

Thanks.

--
Guy Rouillier