ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From deligeli <ode...@jpost.com>
Subject Re: locking the queries mysql ibatis
Date Wed, 28 Oct 2009 12:53:05 GMT

so you mean that once i switch to VPS it will be fine?

my queries are declared like this:

<settings cacheModelsEnabled="true" />
	<transactionManager type="JDBC" commitRequired="false">
		<dataSource type="SIMPLE">
			<property value="${driver}" name="JDBC.Driver" />
			<property value="${url}" name="JDBC.ConnectionURL" />
			<property value="${username}" name="JDBC.Username" />
			<property value="${password}" name="JDBC.Password" />
		</dataSource>
	</transactionManager>

is there any parameter that i can add to it?