ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From jishnu123 <rjis...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IBatis Array feild insertion problem in postgres database()Please help me)
Date Tue, 27 Oct 2009 05:33:23 GMT

Dear  Ingmar Lötzsch,

       Thank you very much.I have solved that problem.The problem was
IntArrayTypeMapper bean problem.The exact code you have mention  previous
mail....I had to change  IntArrayTypeMapper through  Collection<Integer>
instead of  int[] keys = (int[]) parameter;..Then its working

Thank you very much....
 thanks.thanks...thanks.thanks...thanks.thanks...thanks.thanks...