ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "George.Francis" <gfranc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: queryForMap() ordering
Date Thu, 22 Oct 2009 01:35:03 GMT

I've also tried:
<select id="pcmStatus" resultClass="java.util.LinkedHashMap"
remapResults="true" >

but this just makes queryForMap() return a HashMap with LinkedHashMaps as
values...

George.Francis wrote:

> Sorry if this is obvious, but how do I change the Map implementation
> returned by getSqlMapClientTemplate().queryForMap(...). At the moment it
> returns a java.util.HashMap.
>
> The 'resultMap' attribute of my <select> query refers to the custom domain
> object mapping I have specified - this is the class used for the values in
> the HashMap returned from the queryForMap().
>
> I hope that makes sense.
>

> nmaves wrote:
>>
>> what is your result class for the sqlmap?  Have you tried to use
>> "java.lang.LinkedHashMap" ?
>> Nathan
>>
>> On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 12:00 PM, George.Francis
>> <gfrancis1@gmail.com>wrote:
>>

>>> I've tried to find the doco for this, but havent so far. In iBatis, if I
>>> use
>>> queryForMap(), the resulting Map ordering (predictably) doesnt follow
>>> the
>>> order-by clause of the query (it seems to always order by the Key
>>> property
>>> value). Is there an API-level way to determine the Map sort order, or is