ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From camelContext <praveen.krish...@citrix.com>
Subject Post script annotation
Date Tue, 20 Oct 2009 20:46:00 GMT

Hi All,

i am using the iBATIS migration tool to manage my DB SQLs. We have a
convention to create a synonym and grant read access to the application.

We do have a public stored procedure which does this for us. But i hate to
call it in all my scripts.

Suppose i have 5 sql script file, i will have to add that single line (fo
calling the SP) to all these files in order to ensure the synonyms are being
created.

I was wondering if there is a better way to tackle this repetitive stuff :-(

Is there some kind of post processing configuration that i can do? Or can
you please point me to the tool codebase. If there is a better way to do
this, i would like to try it out and if it is working, would submit it to
the group.

Thanks
Praveen