ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From gonas <gona.su...@gmail.com>
Subject Select Query 'LIKE' Issue
Date Thu, 15 Oct 2009 10:34:05 GMT

Hello ,

I am using Ibatis 2.3.Issue Persist as Below mentioned.

Query in Respective Configuration XML As:

<select id="getSerialNumber" resultClass="java.lang.String">
 	select ifnull(max(account_number),0) from account_details where
account_number like '$pattern$%'
</select>

TRIED PATTERS : $pattern$% , %$pattern$%
So Here SQL always retuning Non Zero Value.If suppose In DB '99970' such
data exist ,where i am trying to search for '99980' then also i am getting
Non Zero Values.Ideally in this case DB Should return zero according to
query.

If any one of you understand the scenario please notify me any thing wrong
in this.
CONFIGURATION :: OK.

Thanks in Advance,
Suman