ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From gunacesun_ibatis <gunacesun_iBa...@yahoo.com>
Subject How to configure SqlMapClient for multiple Oracle RAC services?
Date Mon, 12 Oct 2009 01:56:55 GMT

I've been using Spring 2.5 and iBatis 2.3 to connect to Oracle 10g.

I'm testing our move to Oracle 11g RAC. In the RAC setup, some of my apps
use one service and others use a different service. So I need to use 2
different connection strings to connect to the DB.

For example, currently the connection string I use is something like
jdbc: oracle:thin:@host: port:SID

With RAC, I have to use 2 different connection strings like
jdbc: oracle:thin:@host: port/service1
jdbc: oracle:thin:@host: port/service2

I'm not sure how to set 2 different values for the configLocation property
of the sqlMapClient bean in the applicationContext.xml file.

Is this the right approach or is there a diiferent way to do this?

I posted this question on the Spring Data Access forum and I haven't had a
response in 2 days. If you have seen it on that forum I apologize.

Thanks in Advance.
Ganesh