ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From M V Chetan <chetan.minaj...@tcs.com>
Subject Help with calling stored procs in oracle that take in/return CLOBs
Date Fri, 09 Oct 2009 12:07:05 GMT

Hi,

I'm looking for a working example or documentation regarding calling stored
procs/functions that may have input parameters of type CLOB and some of the
columns in the resultset as CLOB.
Can someone please help/guide me in the right direction.

I remember reading a couple of years ago about getting a reference/pointer
to the CLOB field and then using it but I'm not able to locate that on the
wiki.Does that apply even today or is there any other way to accomplish the
task.

PS: We use Oracle 10 as our database.

Regards,
Chetan