ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From jishnu123 <rjis...@gmail.com>
Subject IBatis Array feild insertion problem in postgres database()Please help me)
Date Thu, 08 Oct 2009 07:21:29 GMT

   Hai,

         I have to tried insertion of array feild in postgres database using
spring mvc with iBatis.I got two lines error ...like

                                Error as follows...

[org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader] - <Loading
XML bean definitions from class path resource
[org/springframework/jdbc/support/sql-error-codes.xml]>
 [org.springframework.jdbc.support.SQLErrorCodesFactory] - <SQLErrorCodes
loaded: [DB2, Derby, H2, HSQL, Informix, MS-SQL, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL,
Sybase]>

   Its urgent ....Please help me........Any one has an idea  please  reply
immediately otherwise sent to my emaild id rjishnu@gmail.com