ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Clinton Begin <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ibatis 3] insert return generated id?
Date Tue, 13 Oct 2009 15:23:48 GMT
I deprecated that behaviour, because the API was inconsistent.  And then the
question would arise, how do I get the row count for the number of rows
inserted? (it's possible).
So now the only way is to set the id on the objects themselves.  If you have
a weird case where the ID is not on the parameter object, just wrap it in a
Map.

Clinton