ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Clinton Begin <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: iBatis 3 Beta 4 new external dependencies
Date Tue, 13 Oct 2009 02:03:11 GMT
In a nutshell, if a nested Statement or ResultMap is used to populate a
non-collection (List) field:
  * If all columns mapped are null, the field should be null as well.
  * This should be consistent with lazy loading enabled or disabled.

If it's a collection type (List), then:

  * If all columns mapped are null, the field should be set to an empty
collection.
  * This should be consistent with lazy loading enabled or disabled.

Cheers,
Clinton