ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Jeff Butler <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Building iBator Eclipse plug-in from source
Date Wed, 16 Sep 2009 13:59:21 GMT
We reorganized SVN recently and I haven't gotten around to updating
all the documentation pointers yet.  Sorry for the confusion.

There's a page in the Eclipse documentation for Ibator that talks
about building the plugin here:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ibatis/java/ibator/trunk/eclipse/org.apache.ibatis.ibator.eclipse.doc/html-src/eclipseui/buildingFromSVN.html

Jeff Butler