ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Luke Shannon <luke.shan...@gmail.com>
Subject SQL Map Question
Date Sun, 20 Sep 2009 06:00:52 GMT
I have just used Ibator for the first time. I notice that the sql it
generated had an Id like this:

<sql id="ibatorgenerated_Example_Where_Clause">

However in the same file that sql id is referenced like this:

<include refid="members.ibatorgenerated_Example_Where_Clause" />

members is the table that I ran Ibator against.

I just added this table name to the id in the sql reference and
everything worked fine when I tried to use my DAO:

<sql id="members.ibatorgenerated_Example_Where_Clause">

I was wondering though what I did wrong configuration wise?

Thanks!