ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Stefano Emilio Campanini <stefano.campan...@gmail.com>
Subject Postgresql java.lang.NullPointerException migrate status
Date Fri, 18 Sep 2009 16:13:05 GMT
Hi,

I'have started using the new migrations today on a starting project.
(migrations verison is 3.0 Beta 3  )
We are using Postgresql 8.3.7 and at the beginning (creating the first
table ) we meet a problem, after the launch of the first "migrate up".

In fact using migrate status we have ...the follow error:

batis-migration$ ./migrate status
ID             Applied At          Description
	at java.math.BigDecimal.<init>(BigDecimal.java:724)
	at org.apache.ibatis.migration.commands.BaseCommand.getChangelog(BaseCommand.java:64)
	at org.apache.ibatis.migration.commands.StatusCommand.execute(StatusCommand.java:20)
	at org.apache.ibatis.migration.CommandLine.runCommand(CommandLine.java:77)
	at org.apache.ibatis.migration.CommandLine.execute(CommandLine.java:56)
	at org.apache.ibatis.migration.Migrator.main(Migrator.java:6)

The follow is the unique script we have in our scripts dir, executed
by the migrate up.

--// Create Cliente Table
-- Migration SQL that makes the change goes here.

CREATE TABLE cliente
(
   id serial PRIMARY KEY,
   codice varchar(50) UNIQUE NOT NULL,