ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From quinya <y.qui...@ilocal.nl>
Subject Re: Outer Join - Mapping More Than One
Date Wed, 23 Sep 2009 07:33:11 GMT

Ok, I suspect the problem is to do with my query. It's returning results like
this:

username | authority | description | authority
Maarten | ROLE_CUSTOMER | SPECIAL | ROLE_MANAGEMENT
Maarten | ROLE_CUSTOMER | SPECIAL | ROLE_XYZ
Maarten | ROLE_VISITOR | SPECIAL | ROLE_MANAGEMENT
Maarten | ROLE_VISITOR | SPECIAL | ROLE_XYZ

And I think I need it to return results like this:
username | authority | description | authority
Maarten | ROLE_CUSTOMER |  |
Maarten | ROLE_VISITOR |  |
Maarten |  | SPECIAL | ROLE_XYZ
Maarten |  | SPECIAL | ROLE_MANAGEMENT

So it's probably now more of an SQL question.