ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Andy Law <andy....@roslin.ed.ac.uk>
Subject Re: Maven and iBatis 3.0 - Excuse me for the stupid question
Date Thu, 03 Sep 2009 11:34:45 GMT

Richard Bibb wrote:

> It turns out that this is the approach I needed to use. Putting the files
> in the resources directory works but to my mind it's untidy. Having the
> xml files in a directory on their own is better to my mind, albeit adding
> a slight non-standard aspect to my maven build

Just to clarify, the xml files don't have to be at the top-level of the
resources folder. You can impose a directory structure inside the resources
folder too and so have "the xml files in a directory on their own".
Admittedly this can be a pain (replicating the package tree to be able to
have hierarchies of package.properties files in struts 2 applications is one
that springs to mind) but it can be done and it works well.

Later,

Andy