ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Chris Lewis <cfle...@gmail.com>
Subject Newbie questions: Merging / DAO?
Date Thu, 20 Aug 2009 07:21:25 GMT
Hi guys,
I'm new to iBATIS, so I am probably missing something obvious, but is
there a way to do a merge ie. create a record if one with the primary
key doesn't exist, or insert it if it does? I've used such a function
in other ORM packages, and appreciate the removal of boilerplate. I
can't find it in the docs, but like I said, I'm sure I'm missing
something!

Also, I was looking through the JPetShop example, and noticed an
entire DAO substructure that is never mentioned in the docs. Is there
somewhere I can look up this style of architecture?

Thanks!

--
Chris Lewis