ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Joel Barciauskas <JBarciaus...@nexaweb.com>
Subject Request for input on porting iBatis XML from 2.x to 3.0
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2009 21:20:06 GMT
Hey everyone,

I just posted the notes that I took as I worked on porting my 2.x XML mapping and configuration
files to the wiki: http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/IBATIS/Porting+sqlMapConfig+and+sqlMap+XML+from+2.x+to+3.0

I canceled the port part-way through since I didn't think I'd be able to finish and test it
in a reasonable amount of time for my current project, but I thought the notes that I took
might be useful for bootstrapping some documentation, so I went ahead and created this page.
 If you are familiar with the 3.0 schema, please review it, as I am sure there are items that
are incorrect.

Hope someone finds this of value!

Joel Barciauskas | Technical Consultant
Nexaweb Technologies | www.nexaweb.com<http://www.nexaweb.com/>