ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Nicholoz Koka Kiknadze <kikna...@gmail.com>
Subject Separate iBATIS3 mailing list
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2009 18:00:31 GMT
I've enjoyed much using iBatis and the mailing list was always very helpful.

Well, now and then I have to search for answers in the mailing list and
usually find the answer ;) So far so good. But... I've used mailing list for
another framework - Tapestry for three major versions (3/4/5) and always
found it very annoying not to be able to filter for which version I needed
to search.

Now, as questions about iBatis3 start to pore in I wondered maybe in long
run it may be better to have separate mailing list for it. I don't mind
subscribing to two lists - my gmail inbox will handle both ;) Wonder what
others think...