ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Brandon Goodin <brandon.goo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: iBATIS3 and SLF4J
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2009 16:45:15 GMT
I'm not convinced that slf4j is any better than the more widely used
commons-logging. I know there are those who believe passionately on both
sides of this discussion and I don't mean to berate anyone. If we want
logging autonomy I'd rather go with what we did in the last version and
simply implement an internal commons-logging-ish solution.

Brandon