ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Fred Janon <fja...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: iBATIS 3 for Java Released (BETA 1)
Date Thu, 13 Aug 2009 14:51:08 GMT
Wiki broken?

You cannot access Confluence at present. Look at the table below to identify
the reasons

   *Time*  *Level*  *Type*  *Description*  *Exception*  2009-08-11
02:08:57 (EventLevel:
fatal) (EventType: cluster) Database is being updated by an instance which
is not part of the current cluster. You should check network connections
between cluster nodes, especially multicast traffic.

Fred

On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 22:44, Fred Janon <fjanon@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there a way to execute a sql statement other than select/insert/update,
> like to create or alter a table? I thought there was an <sql> element in
> iBatis before?
>
> Thanks
>
> Fred
>

>  >