ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Richard Bibb <richard.b...@aimhedge.com>
Subject Using the foreach statement in iBatis 3.0
Date Wed, 26 Aug 2009 18:43:56 GMT

Hello

I'm trying to do a select along the lines of

<select id="selectBackAdjFutureByDateRange"
parameterType="BAFselectByDateRange" resultMap="results">
		select rec_date, int_field,	data_value
		from back_adj_future
		where feed = #{feed}
		and instrument = #{instrument}
		and periodicity = #{periodicity}
		and	int_field in
		<foreach item="item" index="index" collection="list" open="("
separator="," close=")">
			#{item}
		</foreach>
		and rec_date <![CDATA[<]]> #{endDate}
		and rec_date <![CDATA[>]]> #{startDate}
		order by rec_date
</select>

The trouble is the <foreach> statement doesn't seem to work. This is because
I can't tell the statement which of piece of member data from parameterType
the statement will use. (the manual seems to indicate that the List/Array
should be the only parameter.

Can someone point out what I'm doing wrong (if anything)?