ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Trenton D. Adams" <tre...@athabascau.ca>
Subject Re: Request for input on porting iBatis XML from 2.x to 3.0
Date Wed, 19 Aug 2009 05:40:06 GMT
----- "Clinton Begin" <clinton.begin@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
it isn't XSLT.

Keep Java out of it man. ;) It has nothing to do with Java. DOM APIs seem to all be basically
the same, no matter the language. I mean at some point, DOM has it's value, cause that's what
the underlying API is, for dealing with XML. But if I can avoid it, I will. :D

Ahh, I'm supposed to be in bed. :P

__
---