ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From carlosjosep...@gmail.com
Subject Re: Unconstrained signature interface mappers for ibatis 3
Date Sun, 30 Aug 2009 18:03:57 GMT
> I really wish Java made this easier.  One thought I had to submit to the JCP
> was to add introspection on parameter names by having the compiler
> automatically create annotations for the parameter names.

This was scheduled for java 6 but it was postponed, now it seems unlikely
that java 7 will introduce it either, so we have to wait for java 8 at
least.

There is the paranamer library that follows an approach similar to the
one I described in my previous mail: it obtains the info parsing the
debug enabled bytecode with asm.

Regards
--
Carlos