ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Trenton D. Adams" <tre...@athabascau.ca>
Subject iBatis change to 1.5
Date Tue, 11 Aug 2009 17:13:11 GMT
Hi Guys,

I noticed that iBatis changed to Java 1.5 in a minor version.  I don't recommend doing that
in the future, as it can cause some pain.  And, if you do plan on doing that, it might be
pertinent to bump the major version, whether you've got major changes or not.

Sure, the API may have remained the same, so that makes it less painful, as you can just jump
back down to an older version.  But, the annoyance still remains. :P

Trenton D. Adams
Systems Analyst/Web Software Engineer
Navy Penguins at your service!
Athabasca University