ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Clinton Begin <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Request for input on porting iBatis XML from 2.x to 3.0
Date Wed, 19 Aug 2009 00:13:01 GMT
Thanks Trenton... That's exactly how iBATIS 1 > 2 worked.  But then I
swore I'd never write XSLT again.  :-)  That said, if you have it,
that is awesome.

The approach we're looking at would be a ConfigurationWriter that took
an instance of Configuration and wrote out the XML files.  That way
you could more easily handle the edge cases that require logic that's
difficult to implement in XSLT... like some of the dynamic SQL
changes, and the type aliases that need to be rolled up into the
configuration file, etc.

Any and all ideas and implementations are welcome here though.  I'm
not sure I'll have time to write the ConfigurationWriter any time
soon.

Clinton