ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Clinton Begin <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How Do I Change Schema
Date Thu, 13 Aug 2009 14:02:03 GMT
Sorry for being unclear.  Jeff's explanation is correct.

The reason I didn't put the property syntax in is that we need a way to
specify whether the property should be parameterized, or just injected... so
what I was thinking was maybe something like:

#{env:prop_name} or something like that.  That way it could be a JDBC
parameter, or a string like ${env:prop_name}

Thoughts?
Clinton