ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Clinton Begin <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: updated iBatis In Action book?
Date Thu, 13 Aug 2009 03:00:28 GMT
LOL.... Nice Larry.  :-)

No, you can expect free documentation.  As it turns out, writing books is a
pain in the ass, they're outdated by the time they're printed and the
process is rife with bureaucracy and side agendas of publishing companies
(except Pragmatic, they're really good, but still haven't solved the latency
issue).

iBATIS has never taken more than 100 pages to explain.  If it ever does,
there's something wrong with the framework.

Clinton

PS:  The only good thing was working with Brandon and Larry.  But I always
get to do that. :-)