ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Larry Meadors <larry.mead...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LazyLoading and CGLIB return wrong types
Date Thu, 23 Jul 2009 12:15:58 GMT
You should be able to, yeah.

Larry


On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 12:39 AM, Dawson Lewis<hardcoreehb@yahoo.com.br> wrote:
>
> Thanks for you reply Larry,
>
> Is there a way I can get the "normal" Address objects ? I need to serialize
> those objects to XML , the extra fields in these enhanced classes will
> create problems when deserializing because maybe the application that will
> deserialize is not using iBatis. Can't I just disable lazy loading and CGLIB
> for performing serialization ?
>
> Regards
>
>
> Larry Meadors wrote:
>>
>> They are still Address objects, just enhanced ones.
>>
>> Larry
>>
>>
>> On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 7:58 AM, Dawson Lewis<hardcoreehb@yahoo.com.br>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi ,
>>>
>>> I have an object with a List property - List<Address> addresses, after
>>> iBatis populates this object  the addresses fields will not contain a
>>> list
>>> of address objects but a List$$EnhancerCGLIBb$$475a4210 , according to
>>> the
>>> eclipse debugger.
>>>
>>> This only happens when lazyLoadingEnabled and enhancementEnabled are set
>>> to
>>> true.
>>>
>>> Is there anyway I can get  a list of addresses (List<Address>) without
>>> disabling lazy loading or enhancement ?
>>>
>>> Best regards
>>> --
>>> View this message in context:
>>> http://www.nabble.com/LazyLoading-and-CGLIB-return-wrong-types-tp24607048p24607048.html
>>> Sent from the iBATIS - User - Java mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>>
>>>
>>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-java-unsubscribe@ibatis.apache.org
>>> For additional commands, e-mail: user-java-help@ibatis.apache.org
>>>
>>>
>>
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-java-unsubscribe@ibatis.apache.org
>> For additional commands, e-mail: user-java-help@ibatis.apache.org
>>
>>
>>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/LazyLoading-and-CGLIB-return-wrong-types-tp24607048p24620151.html
> Sent from the iBATIS - User - Java mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-java-unsubscribe@ibatis.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: user-java-help@ibatis.apache.org
>
>

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-java-unsubscribe@ibatis.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: user-java-help@ibatis.apache.org


Mime
View raw message