ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Larry Meadors <larry.mead...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JUnit DAO queries test OK but JUnit DAO non-queries are a mystery?
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2009 03:49:15 GMT
Transactions? That's my guess.

Larry

On Sun, Jul 5, 2009 at 7:51 PM, David
Brown<dbrown@sexingtechnologies.com> wrote:
> Hello iBatis dev, gurus, users and mortals, I have a very curious situation with 6 testcase
methods: 4 queries and 2 non-query. The 4 queries are some form of select against a where
clause and an Integer ID and the same as: select count(*) where ... The asserts for all the
queries pass. On the other hand the non-queries: 1 insert and 1 update don't fail either but
inspection of the database records show no change. Any ideas on how to diagnose please advise,
David.