ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Larry Meadors <larry.mead...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: queryForObject/queryForList where is the documentation for the "Object parameter"?
Date Fri, 03 Jul 2009 12:25:19 GMT
It's about specialization: The core idea with ibatis is mapping sql to
java objects, and there are tools that do json and xml far better than
ibatis did, so we'll focus on what we do well, and let those tools do
what they do well.

It will be interesting to see some integration side projects that do
things like sql-xml or sql-json with other tools like XStream or
JSON-lib.

Larry