ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Mario Ds Briggs <mario.bri...@in.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Prepared Statement cache
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2009 07:05:33 GMT
The statement cache is configured on the Data Source properties in WAS. You
probably want to check with your WAS admin what's the minimal way of
flushing it without bouncing WAS itself ( bouncing the app alone wont help)

Mario

             Michael Schall
             <mike.schall@gmai
             l.com>                                                     To
                                       user-java@ibatis.apache.org
             22/07/2009 03:38                                           cc

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         Re: Prepared Statement cache
             user-java@ibatis.
                apache.org

Anyway to just tell the webservers (I assume JNDI) to drop all prepared
statements?

On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 4:09 PM, Glenn Barnard <barnardglenn@gmail.com>