ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Stevens, Ian" <IStev...@globeandmail.com>
Subject RE: Implicit map/list for result set of stored procedure call?
Date Tue, 28 Jul 2009 22:25:26 GMT
I partly figured this one out, and that's good enough for me. The
modified version of the XML follows. The code I was modifying made use
of SqlMapClient.queryForObject(). What I needed was
SqlMapClient.queryForList().

     <parameterMap id="params" class="map">
         <parameter property="po_rc" javaType="java.sql.ResultSet"
jdbcType="ORACLECURSOR" mode="OUT"/>
         <parameter property="po_rec_cnt" javaType="java.lang.Long"
jdbcType="BIGINT" mode="OUT"/>
         <parameter property="po_currency_flag"
javaType="java.lang.Long" jdbcType="BIGINT" mode="OUT"/>
         <parameter property="pi_company_id" jdbcType="NUMBER"
javaType="java.lang.Long" mode="IN"/>
     </parameterMap>
     <procedure id="getData" parameterMap="params"
resultClass="java.util.LinkedHashMap">
         {call pkg.foo(?,?,?,?)}
    </procedure>

Ian.