ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Vinaya Tirikkovalluru" <vinaya.tirikkovall...@converge.com>
Subject RE: Force cache refresh + precaching
Date Wed, 15 Jul 2009 19:10:59 GMT
Hi,

What do you mean by before app load?

To forcefully refresh the cache, you can use

getSqlMapClient().flushDataCache("sqlmap.queryname");

Vinaya

________________________________

From: Anindya Mukherjee [mailto:anindya.mukherjee@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 3:06 PM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Cc: anindya.mukherjee@gmail.com
Subject: Force cache refresh + precaching

Hi ,

We have started using iBatis caches. To start with we are using an LRU
cache. However we have an issue ,  the underlying tables in our db can
be updated by manual inserts ( it is a shared db used by a number of
apps ).

Now we need a mechanism whereby we can forcefully refresh the iBatis
cache. Can anybody help us with this ? Also the ibatis caches are lazy
data during app load.

-          Thanks,

-          Anindya

This electronic message is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity(ies) named
above and may contain information which is privileged and/or confidential.  If you are not
the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, dissemination
or use of the contents of this message is prohibited.  If you received this message in error,
please notify the sender immediately.