ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Chris O'Connell" <oconn...@gorillachicago.com>
Subject Re: Force cache refresh + precaching
Date Thu, 16 Jul 2009 15:03:29 GMT
Since no one else has replied...  I think you are looking at the iBatis
cache the wrong way.  My understanding of the cache is that it doesn't cache
data from a table, it caches the results of queries.  Note that the code to
refresh the cache takes the name of the query that you want refreshed, not
the name of a table that you want refreshed.
-- Chris