ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Chris O'Connell" <oconn...@gorillachicago.com>
Subject Re: problem with insert
Date Tue, 14 Jul 2009 19:10:25 GMT
Reading this, I'm not 100% sure I even know what your problem is.  You state
that you are trying to insert data but the logging that you show is for a
'select' statement and no exceptions are shown in the log.  You could have a
situation where you did an insert with one connection, but never committed,
so the data doesn't show up for a different connection.  Can you isolate the
code in a test method that uses the same DataSource and try to replicate
this using plain old jdbc.  Perhaps the encoding needs to be set for the
driver?  This doesn't seem like the kind of thing that would bother iBatis
in either case, so if you can isolate and fix this without iBatis in the
picture, the problem will likely go away when you add iBatis back in.
Chris

FWIW, I see garbage characters in the email that I received with this, but
that doesn't mean that my mail reader just isn't correctly displaying
whatever characters you are sending over to me.