ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From sirmak <irmakser...@gmail.com>
Subject investigating technology stack with infinispan
Date Fri, 31 Jul 2009 14:53:20 GMT

Hi,

I'm investigating tech. possibilities for a new high traffic web site
project. I want to use ibatis (as myspace, alibaba) but the problem with
ibatis is the lack of distributed or replicated caching of entities with
infinispan. There will be an infinispan hibernate 2nd level cache in the
near future and terracotta already have this feature. There is a simple
caching interface in ibatis but ibatis doesn't have a hidden 2nd level cache
like in hibernate that can transparently increase performance in a cluster
when you start to add new caching servers. How can I workaround this problem
in ibatis with minimal coding work ?

Cheers,