ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Dawson Lewis <hardcore...@yahoo.com.br>
Subject Re: LazyLoading and CGLIB return wrong types
Date Thu, 23 Jul 2009 06:39:49 GMT

Thanks for you reply Larry,

Is there a way I can get the "normal" Address objects ? I need to serialize
those objects to XML , the extra fields in these enhanced classes will
create problems when deserializing because maybe the application that will
deserialize is not using iBatis. Can't I just disable lazy loading and CGLIB
for performing serialization ?

Regards