ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Clinton Begin <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: any way to use wildcards in sqlMapConfig file?
Date Mon, 13 Jul 2009 17:40:55 GMT
I think the problem with this has always been that there's no way to do a
"package" listing of all of the classes/files/resources in a package.  So
we'd have to convert the package to a file path via a URL (file://) and then
do quite a messy hack that would only work *sometimes* (i.e. if your
resources are not in a JAR file or on a web server...).
Clinton