ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Benjamin Klatt" <benja...@bar54.de>
Subject AW: Suffix for DAOs
Date Sun, 05 Jul 2009 21:40:19 GMT
Hi Jeff,

If implemented such a plugin based on the new Version 1.2.2 from SVN and it
works pretty good.

There are just two question:

1.  I am missing separate access to DAO package and interface/class names.
In version 1.2.1, there was for example a method like
getDAOInterfacePackage()

2.  What do you think about a common place to share plugins? We have up to
know developed 4 Extensions/Plugins that may be helpful. Other OpenSource
projects have a link list for external hosted downloads in their wiki.
That should not be that hard to be created for iBator, right?

All the best

Benjamin