ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Benjamin Klatt" <benja...@bar54.de>
Subject AW: Suffix for DAOs
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2009 15:12:38 GMT
Hi Jeff,

thanks for this page. We will prepare our stuff to provide it there.

The getter/setters for the types work. I was just looking for a way to get
rid of this boring package/class name splitting ;)

Apart from this, I was happy to see this refactoring.

Btw.: Is there already a schedule for the new release?`

All the best

benjamin

Von: Jeff Butler [mailto:jeffgbutler@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 6. Juli 2009 16:58
An: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Suffix for DAOs

I've done some refactoring of attributes in 1.2.2.  I think that some of the
prior methods were a bit misleading - for example, changing the DAO package
in a plugin would have no real effect.  So, the new methods are limited to
those that will actually do something useful.

To that end, look at get/setDAOImplementationType and
get/setDAOInterfaceType - they do what you need.

I've just made a new WIKI page for Ibator plugins here:

http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/IBATIS/3rd+Party+Ibat
or+Plugins

Feel free to add to the page with links or code you wish to share.  I'll add
a link to the WIKI page on the Ibator home page.

Jeff Butler