ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Odelya YomTov" <ode...@jpost.com>
Subject problem with removing item from a paginated list
Date Fri, 24 Jul 2009 10:50:37 GMT
Hi!
After deleting an item, I thought to delete it from my paginated list like
this:
yalkutService.deleteProduct(workingItemId);
ProductData tmpData;
for (int i = 0; i < productsList.size(); i++) {
	tmpData = (ProductData) productsList.get(i);
	if (String.valueOf(tmpData.getMakat()).equals(workingItemId)) {
		productsList.remove(i);
		break;
	}
}
}

But I get a JSP exception:
ERROR [http-8080-Processor24] - Servlet.service() for servlet action threw
exception
javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Exception accessing property lastPage for
bean products: java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
	at
org.apache.struts.taglib.logic.CompareTagBase.condition(CompareTagBase.java:
189)
	at
org.apache.struts.taglib.logic.NotEqualTag.condition(NotEqualTag.java:46)
	at
org.apache.struts.taglib.logic.ConditionalTagBase.doStartTag(ConditionalTagB
ase.j

how can I solve it?

Thanks!