ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Jeff Butler <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IBatis noob/hibernate refugee
Date Tue, 09 Jun 2009 19:15:40 GMT
Here's the sample config file from the Ibator documentation:
http://ibatis.apache.org/docs/tools/ibator/configreference/xmlconfig.html

<http://ibatis.apache.org/docs/tools/ibator/configreference/xmlconfig.html>Note
that <classPathEntry> is not a child of <jdbcConnection> - rather it is a
child of <ibatorConfiguration>.  You've probably been reading some old
documentation for the prior version of the tool.

BTW - welcome to iBATIS!

Jeff Butler