ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Alin Popa <alin.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Populate List within object in iBatis
Date Mon, 01 Jun 2009 14:46:24 GMT
Hi Babitha,

Hopefully that I understand right your issue, so, here is how I made it (and
I think also this is the iBatis way to handle it)

<sqlMap namespace="MyObject">

    <resultMap id="result" class="org.test.MyObject" groupBy="id">
        <result property="id" column="id" columnIndex="1" />
        <result property="name" column="name" columnIndex="2" />
        <result property="details" column="details" columnIndex="3" />
        <result property="properties" resultMap="MyObject.resultProperty" />
    </resultMap>

    <resultMap class="org.test.Property" id="resultProperty">
        <result property="objId" column="obj_id" />
        <result property="name" column="property_name" />
        <result property="value" column="property_value" />
    </resultMap>

    <select id="getMyObjects" resultMap="result"
parameterClass="java.util.Map">
        SELECT obj.id as id, obj.name, obj.details, p.id as property_id,
p.obj_id as obj_id, p.name as property_name, p.value as property_value
        FROM objects obj LEFT JOIN properties p
        ON obj.id = p.obj_id WHERE obj.id=#id#
    </select>

</sqlMap>